WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SCOPE OF WORK
The enclosed SCOPE OF WORK identifies the deliverable for the WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT.
SCOPE OF WORK
- A sample of templates for the client to select from
- Purchasing the selected WordPress template upon client’s selection (if applicable)
- Develop a full website using the template selected by the client
- Provide a GOOGLE DOC copy template for the client to submit all copy for the website
- Develop each section of the template selected into a functional section of the website
- Develop the capabilities for:
- FREE OFFER/ EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
- LINK/CONNECTION to appointment booking
- CONTACT FORMS
- OTHER FORMS/ special integration with outside apps as requested by the client (maximum 4)
- IMAGE DESIGN – we will provide image design support within the scope of the site development.
SITE DEVELOPMENT TIMELINE:
- This timeline can be done faster if the client can provide copy/ images & content.
- Week 1 - 4: WEBSITE STRATEGY & COPY SUBMISSION (edited by the client)
- Week 5 - 7: SITE BUILT
- Week 8 - 11: SITE testing & client feedback
- Week 12: Site launch
- A completely functional site launched in the URL selected by the client (DOMAIN & HOSTING will be arranged by the client)
- A CMS (Content Management System) access portal for client’s ongoing content management
- Mobile optimization. We will ensure the site’s layout displays appropriately in both browser and mobile devices
- SCOPE END: Once the website is launched and approved by the client this will end the scope of work for the website development
- GRAPHICS/IMAGES/ETC – Client will provide all images and graphics, logos required for the website. If we need to acquire stock image we will first select free stock images. Any purchasing of images will be first approved by the client and billed separately
- All material/ copy/logo is the property of the client
ABOUT MASTERS IN CLARITY
Masters in Clarity is a boutique communications coaching and strategy practice. We specialize in partnering with clients to clarify their messaging, enhance their visibility and show up to the world in a clear and engaging way. Our clients are entrepreneurs, speakers, authors, thought leaders, service providers and small businesses looking to stand out in their markets and attract their ideal clients.